New to Trouble Free Pool

IrwinK

Apr 25, 2016
Orlando, FL
Hello, I am in the Orlando FL area. Have been reading posts for many months as I got estimates for my pool and started construction with a PB. This is my 3rd pool but last pool I had was 16 yrs. ago.
My pool is not complete yet but registered with the Forum today.
Shell was completed about 4 weeks ago. Most of the Plumbing, Electrical, Tile and Brick Coping is done. There are raised cement areas by the 3 Sheer Decent Waterfalls to complete, deck jet pumbing, footers for the Screen Enclosure, Pavers, followed by the Screen Installation. The last thing to be done according to the PB is the WetEdge Mediterranean Pebble Finish. I thought this would be done before the Screen. Hope someone can comment on this.
Anyway I'm very glad to be here and will be posting some questions later.

Welcome to TFP :)

In Florida I almost always see screened in pools... It should not really matter if the screen is done before plaster/pebble..

Nice sounding pool, we love pictures :)

Thanks. Things were moving along but now have just about stopped.

Waiting for Footers to be poured for the Pool Screen Cage. Had the inspection so should be this week I hope.

Then Paver deck can be installed. The Screen Cage will have a long 2 week wait for design, permitting and construction. Plaster will be done after the the Screen Cage.

So it will be end of May or beginning of June 'till water goes in.

Hope I'll be swimmin' by 4th of July.

You can see pics & follow my progress here:
New Pool - Orlando Florida

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support