Apr 11, 2016
New York
Hey! It's my pleasure to introduce my self..well, I am Thistility. I work in an ad agency. I am from New York. I like reading books and love to swim. My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I CAN do it, self motivated person, self disciplined I am a good team player as well as has a good ability to lead the team. I can adopt to any kind of environment. I am a good listener and quick learner. My weakness is I can not tolerate any leniency in work. i am a new member at this site. this forum looks great and quite informative. i also want to join it to be a part of fun.

Thats all about me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful oppurtunity.

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: If you want to learn, you're in the right place. But this is fun learning. Stay close and visit all the places on this site.

Also, please be sure to modify your profile location (City/state) under your user name, and add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

Great to have you with us!