Pool cleaning up but still working on it.

May 1, 2015
Kaplan louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My pool is cleaning up but the water has a greenish tint to it. So far I slammed it for around 10 days but ran out of time because I work away from home and had to leave for a week. The night before I left my pool passed an oclt with a loss of less than 1ppm fc. The pool was still cloudy so I did a deep clean on my sand filter and this is the picture of the water than my wife sent me today. What can I do to clean up the greenish tint?

Reading 2 days ago before I left for work were.
Image1461364691.543866.jpgFc 18.5
Cc 0.5
Cya 40
Ta 70
Ph 7.4
Ch 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vacuumed and brushed before I left and did daily while I was doing the slam. I'm guessing my best bet will be to start the slam process again when I get home. When I started to pool was a green swamp

I'm ready to get it right. It all started with a bad spider gasket and I didnt find out that I couldn't change just the gasket in my sand filter, I had to order the entire diverter cone. I usually keep it sparkling clear year round. Image1461371944.083887.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.