Vinyl Pool Cracks

Re: New Pool Construction - Concrete Cracking

Time out. Let the mods move this to its own thread so the OP's thread doesn't get hijacked. Should happen soon. Thanks!

Re: New Pool Construction - Concrete Cracking

liner pools are completely different animals.

Where do you see cracking, how is your pool constructed and do you have pictures?

Time out. Let the mods move this to its own thread so the OP's thread doesn't get hijacked. Should happen soon. Thanks!

thanks, I didn't mean to hijack, I was just concerned

I would say that is not normal. Was it a hot day? What does your Pool Builder say? That's in the hopper correct?

How much of an effect it will have on your pool is difficult to say. That appears to be more than surface cracking.

I would say that is not normal. Was it a hot day? What does your Pool Builder say? That's in the hopper correct?

How much of an effect it will have on your pool is difficult to say. That appears to be more than surface cracking.

this is the floor of the shallow area. As for temperature, it was about 65-70 when they poured this. we have not discussed this with the pb yet because there were other issues that came up first.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.