New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hi. I'm getting ready to finish the area around my pool that was built last year and the hose that was put underground in the deep end (to pump water out if need be I suppose) is still sticking out of the ground. Do I need this for the future (should I cut it and plug it)? Or can I just cut and burry it? Asking bc I'd have to go out and buy a plug. Thanks
f81c5c5a6e41245438b44e4447930542.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how they left it ?!?!!?

I would not recommend getting grid of it since you might need to pump the water out in the future. Maybe add an irrigation box where you have it cut, and install a female threaded fitting and a cap? Then you could thread another hose on in the future if needed.

That is not awesome. Is it open on the end? I would point it toward a convenient place where you would want to drain/pump water, bury it and put it in a box as bliz suggests.

That is how they left it ?!?!!?

I would not recommend getting grid of it since you might need to pump the water out in the future. Maybe add an irrigation box where you have it cut, and install a female threaded fitting and a cap? Then you could thread another hose on in the future if needed.

That's what I did. I called the PB and they said when liner is changed down the road it would be used to pump out water if needed. Thanks to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.