Fix or replace

Jun 8, 2015
Rocklin Ca
My Goldline/Aqua Rite gave out a few years ago. The unite has had problems since I've had it first year they gave me another cell second year they replaced the circuit board no charge to me. The short time it worked correctly it was convenient. So now I'm thinking of replacing it or fixing it. So looking on line I see some people will fix the cir cute board for a flat rate, one guy on ebay it would cost about $60 with shipping, not a bad price. Still your dealing wit ebay. So has anyone ever had one repaired ? I did replace the varisistor that did nothing. So then on Amazon they have the circuit board, Display PCB and T cell-15 for around $700. but not sure if it would fit my box. Also See some other brands available any good ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Goldline/Aqua Rite gave out a few years ago. The unite has had problems since I've had it first year they gave me another cell second year they replaced the circuit board no charge to me. The short time it worked correctly it was convenient. So now I'm thinking of replacing it or fixing it. So looking on line I see some people will fix the cir cute board for a flat rate, one guy on ebay it would cost about $60 with shipping, not a bad price. Still your dealing wit ebay. So has anyone ever had one repaired ? I did replace the varisistor that did nothing. So then on Amazon they have the circuit board, Display PCB and T cell-15 for around $700. but not sure if it would fit my box. Also See some other brands available any good ones?

I bought a pcb for my RAYPAK heater on e-bay and it work great , but 700 bucks for that stuff ? Might be better off putting that 700 on a new system ??
When you buy a board you have to make sure it's the correct revision for your unit ...
Also they make design changes that make the systems more robust on the newer units.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.