Safety Cover

Jun 9, 2015
NY
Hello, I'm looking for a replacemebt safety cover for my pool. Pool guys are interested in selling me the loop loc super dense mesh, or loop loc solid. The difference in price is only $300-400. It's really what works best. A quick call to loop loc revealed their super dense mesh blocks 97% sunlight. There are brands like latham that offer 100% sun blocking, but the local pool people seem to recommend loop loc regardless. Do you believe there is a difference? Was anyone able to get a sample from their pool guy and hold it up to see if it leeps rhe light out? The reason I don't like solid is because of the rain and heavy snow we get during the winter.

I tried opening my pool extra early this year to beat the algae, and I ended up having to winterize a second time due to freezing temps. Not a mistake I want to repeat.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.