Turning on SWG for the first time...

taekwondodo

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 26, 2009
I have a jandy aquapure...

What initial value should I put the SWG on for 8 hours on a 45K pool? I know it will take some playing/tuning, but anyone have a reference point to start?

If you haven't tried it out before with this pool then it is pretty much a wild guess. I would start around 50% and then adjust from there. Once you have the level more or less close, give it several days between adjustments to stabilize before you take a reading and fine tune the percentage.

I'd follow Jason's advice. It's all about setting waiting a few days then testing. During the summer, my Aquapure would be < 25% for my 21k at about 12 hours pump time. When it starts to get cooler in the fall, that drops to about 5%, the spring is a whole different animal with all the junk and pollen that falls in the pool, currently it's at 35% @~6 hours. It's still a guessing game for me. I usually only adjust it about once a week if necessary.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.