hgiljr

Jul 13, 2015
Miami, Fl
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hello all. So many oddness going on with my plaster. The poo was finished in October and I did the SGM River Rok Lucayan Blue Finish. I religiously brushed it for 30 days, three times per day. At first it had minor streaks and I reported it to SGM. their feedback was that the plaster did not cure correctly and I need to do a complete acid wash. The pool was emptied and the acid wash was done. Refilled the pool and the streaks/discoloration came back with a vengeance. The SGM inspector finally came out today and was not sure what is going on. He said he has been seeing this issue lately with other pools with SGM finishes. He suggested to do a no drain acid wash as well as add an additive that he gave me. He believes it is a superficial stain and should go away with the no drain acid wash. I said I am sure it will as when I did the drain acid wash. He said if it comes back they would have to figure out what is causing this. As you can see in the picturesIMG_5315.JPGIMG_5316.JPG, it is pretty intense. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks for the info. SGM came out and are unable to explain the issue. The pool plaster has faded in color, whitish now and no solution by SGM. Will respond when they provide next steps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.