Automatic Skimmer recommendations

Mar 29, 2016
gilroy/ca
Hi. I'm looking for an automatic Skimmer to help keep small debris off the top of pool. I have seen products like the skimmermotion that attaches to the pool sweep. Anyone else tried this product or anything else that works well? Do any retail stores carry these? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but its the best thing I have ever used on all my pools in 40 years:

PoolSkim USA -- award-winning automatic pool skimmer solves your pool debris problems for a clean and sparkling pool.

This device pulls everything on the surface into the debris bag and then you just shutdown your pump, use the quick release to remove the bag, turn it inside out and spray it off with a hose (or buy two extra bags like I did so the little stuff can dry and shake out), reinstall it, turn the pump back on. Unlike a side skimmer waiting for the debris to float by and maybe get pulled in, the PoolSkim creates a vortex that draws the debris to it and sucks it into the waiting debris bag!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.