Lights Leaking

Apr 4, 2016
Lexington
Hi everyone! You guys helped me get this terrible swamp pool all cleared up & ready to list the house for sale. WELL, now I have a leak! I've read through a lot of articles & posts & used food coloring to check and I believe it's coming from both of these Pentair lights. I called the pool store & was advised to use underwater epoxy. Anyone know the where I can find instructions on how to fix it? Thank you!
imagejpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Photo- Pool light | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ok, I'm going to suggest you commit a act of violence upon the &^*^*&^ at the pool store that gave you that "advice."

Is the leak around the edge of the lights? If so you need to read the installation manual twice, remove the lights and replace them with new gaskets. Follow the instructions to the letter. You can buy the gaskets at the pool store or better yet an online store that will take your call like Sunplay.

If its the light itself I believe for that type of light its replace the light. I'm not seeing what one would epoxy here.

Ok, I'm going to suggest you commit a act of violence upon the &^*^*&^ at the pool store that gave you that "advice."

Is the leak around the edge of the lights? If so you need to read the installation manual twice, remove the lights and replace them with new gaskets. Follow the instructions to the letter. You can buy the gaskets at the pool store or better yet an online store that will take your call like Sunplay.

If its the light itself I believe for that type of light its replace the light. I'm not seeing what one would epoxy here.

SEE! That's why I come HERE for advise :) I will dig around the internet some more for a manual. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.