Intex 16x48 ultra frame pool liner replacement (coverup) lol

misery

Apr 26, 2012
We have a 16 x 48 Intex Ultra Frame Pool and since day 1 we have had issues with the liner leaking and I would love to know if its any way possiable to put a beautiful pool liner over the piece of junk old one and if so How can it be done?? You all here are so smart and I love reading your pool "tricks" and problem solutions and this site is where I come first for all my pool troubles because every solution I have tried from here has always worked for me and solved all my problems and I am so grateful for all of you and your knowledge and suggestions!
this is the type of liner I would LOVE to have in our pool since I am a Dolphin fantatic! and I hope to have something beautiful such as this liner in my pain in the rear Intex Pool.
Any ideas or comments whether they break my hear or not will be gratelly appreciated! I TRUST YOU ALL! lol
Thank You
Lynn

http://poolsexpress.com/Pool-Liners/16-Round-Antilles-Dolphin-Overlap-Pool-Liner/dolphin2_wall.jpgantilles_large-01.jpg

could this work or would they work in my pool? and if these won't does anyone know of a company that makes nice liners that would work in our pool? anyone??

Last edited:
Lynn, we have a thread here where you can drop new liners in the old pools.

Here's the link to the thread. I am doing this to mine in exactly NINE days when I set mine back up. Already ordered the liner, the tarp clips, bungees, and a new gorilla pad to go under it. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Good luck an let us know your progress.
Just make sure you get an "overlap" type liner.

I have read the liner replacement posts and it doesn't seem to be worth the effort. I would just patch the pool and when it gets bad buy a new pool. If you buy a pool at the end of the season they are really cheap. I bought my 20' - 52" pool with a sand filter for $200 at Target. Liner replacements have clips and bungee cords everywhere and the part that goes over the top rail breaks down. It doesn't look pretty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.