Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trying to order test kit chemicals for the TF-100 kit

1. Back To Top    #1

Trying to order test kit chemicals for the TF-100 kit

I am VERY frustrated. I've been trying to order test kit chemicals for about an hour without success. I can't log in to complete the order. Kept trying then it said my account was locked out for 10 minutes for security reasons. I had a new password sent and it didn't work, I tried to re-register and that didn't work - Grrr. Need some help.
    20' x 40' IG with vinyl liner volume approx. 35,000 gal.1.5 H.P. main pump, Polaris 280 cleaner W/ 3/4 H.P. booster pump
    Hayward sand filter, 3.14 sq ft, 62 gpm. Stenner 45 MPH10 chlorine feed pump. 1 micron final filter bags (home made and very effective)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trying to order test kit chemicals for the TF-100 kit

I suggest you try e-mailing tftestkits@hughes.net
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, I could not find a way to contact anyone about the problem.
    20' x 40' IG with vinyl liner volume approx. 35,000 gal.1.5 H.P. main pump, Polaris 280 cleaner W/ 3/4 H.P. booster pump
    Hayward sand filter, 3.14 sq ft, 62 gpm. Stenner 45 MPH10 chlorine feed pump. 1 micron final filter bags (home made and very effective)

4. Back To Top    #4

the bottom of every page has a link called "Contact Us". it includes an email address and phone number.
    16x32 21,000 gallon in-ground exposed aggregate, 1.5hp pump, 120 sqft catridge filter, birdcage, solar panels, aquavac tigershark qc robot.