Tornado damage

Momof7

Apr 19, 2016
Kentucky
Hello!
We have a 27' round above ground pool. On December 23rd we were directly hit by a tornado (85mph wind speed). Our pool now has some dents in the sides. All the uprights are still solid and there are no folds or creases in the sides. Just large dents. Is the structure compromised? It is empty (except for 4-6" of water) . I don't want to spend the money filling it and then putting my children in the pool if it is compromised beyond repair.
I have pictures but I'm not sure how to post them. I will try to figure it out as I am sure it would be easier if you saw the damage.

With no creases or folds it sounds like you'll be just fine. Can you lean over and "pop" those dents out by hand? If so, I'd sure hurry and get some water in it. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you! I have not tried to pop them out yet. Will do that when I get out there today. Is there a way to post pictures? The hose coming out of the filter (leading to the pool) was broken off by flying debris. It's hard to describe. I think it can be repaired but not 100% sure.

- - - Updated - - -

20160311_141645.jpg

The water will push those right out Mom! Fill that baby up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.