Maytronics Meltdown - Too Many Models - Can't Decide

Geebot

Aug 19, 2013
I've had a Dolphin Diagnostic which has served me well, but it's time for a new one (old one runs irregular patterns, misses spots repeatedly, struggles up walls). I want a new one with a good warranty but the choices and variations in naming are making it really frustrating (they need a good/better/best structure, not 20 random names/numbers). Not afraid of spending money for a good one but obviously want to get the best bang for my buck. Anyone have any guidance or insight?

No guidance or insight to speak of as I just went through what you are doing. Did tons of research factoring in what I wanted it to do, started with all brands.. Bought a Polaris, took it back after 1 day did more research and ordered a Dolphin M500.. have not picked it up yet so no praise or anything,but it seemed like the best to me for what I wanted it to do.

My dealer had a s300 and I bit, mostly because the majority of my issues are with leaves and it has a huge container. About 10-15% less water filtration than the 400/500 but, again, picking up leaves and such is my primary concern.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.