New timer for my stenner

Just another update: I had a problem with the WiOn not responding to the program on my phone. I was able to turn the Stenner on/off remotely with my phone. Odd. Problem solved by resetting the device.

As an FYI, I had two switches to control the pool lights and some pool-adjacent landscape lighting out near the pool. I changed them for WiON wall switches and added them to the WiOn program. Those have worked flawlessly. It is a nice bonus to be able to have those turn on automatically.

Hi,
I'm getting a little crazy with it. I've been able to connect it to the router and to the APP, but I can't get power out of it!

could you kindly share with me some pictures of your installation? And if you could indicate the power source and where you did connected your assets it would be great!

Thank you,

Marco

hi all, i have a quick question. i am currently using an old intermatic mechanical timer. it accepts two 120v wires and the pump gets the output at 240v.

Is that the setup you guys had to accomplish as well with the wion wifi timer? I saw the wiring instructions at How to wire Woods 50054 WiOn contactor, Wifi relay and it looks like it can accept two 120v leads, but it also has two 120v outputs and not a single 240v one.

how can you do this?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.