This is the pool package I am looking to get. Want TFP's input

richierich

Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2013
Long Island, NY
Hi All - I am thinking of getting this pool package either this spring or next spring. Wanted to see if I overlooked anything. Thanks everyone, see below

1) Saltwater 5000 pool from Pool Factory with Unibead liner (wife doesn't want overlap as she doesn't like the look of it) 15'x52 Saltwater 5000 Round Pool

2) Pump & Filter combo from Doheny's. (50sq ft cartdige & 3/4 HP motor) I need the 3/4 HP to be compatible to my outdoor timer.

Doheny's Cartridge Filter System For Sale | Doheny's Pool Supplies Fast

3) Chlorease AGP saltwater system SmartPool ChlorEase Salt Chlorine Generator A/G Pools - CL01 - INYOPools.com

4) I will also be buying pool cove, floor pad and wall foam

5) I will also be buying slice valves so I can shut off the valves to change my cartridges

I have a solar cover, winter cover, vacuum and ladder already. Thanks

I would also recommend a larger diameter pool if you have the room for it. Go as big as you can afford and fit into your yard.

Thanks for responding

Jbizzle - How hard is it to 'mix and match' manufacturers when it comes to pumps/filters. I was going to get the doheny's one since its already attached. I figured for approx 5,000 gals a 50sq ft cartridge would be good

Casey - I would love to get an 18' pool but where I live on long island the backyards are not too big. It wouldn't fit unfortunately.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.