Test Kit--expire?

May 27, 2015
Edmond, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Good afternoon everyone! I have a TF-100 that I bought last year (worked great, thanks for the recommendations). I am about a week or so from opening our pool...I wait until the oaks and cotton woods stop blooming!

Question is do these chemicals in the test kit loose their potency or am I good to continue to use this from last year?

Thanks in advance!

You should be good, TF Test kits goes through a lot of reagents and has a freshness guarantee, I think it is something like at least 18 months of shelf life remaining when the ship the test kits out, but this does depend on proper climate controlled storage and not being exposed to light.

Sorry for the delayed response, I had a bit of a password issue and just got back to resolving.

Yes, this was stored inside, and under a cabinet, so temp controlled and not much light. Thank you for the responses!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.