Fredericksburg, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Looking to buy an SWG. Hayward is offer a 50-75 dollar rebate on most of their models. I looking at the 40K Swim Pure for 949.00 plus I have 10% off from this internet pool store.

Any one have any experience with the Haywards or any other recommendation?

I was also looking at the compupool SWG selling on ebay for 650.00. I saw one other post asking about this but with only one positive response. Any one have any insight on the compupool products?

Thanks in advance!

jeffdw said:
Looking to buy an SWG. Hayward is offer a 50-75 dollar rebate on most of their models. I looking at the 40K Swim Pure for 949.00 plus I have 10% off from this internet pool store....Any one have any experience with the Haywards or any other recommendation?...
I have a Goldline AquaRite: aka. Hayward. Hayward bought Goldline Controls years ago. I like it, it's simple :wink: , plus if you get the right control panel you can set it up with up to 8 different relays, each controlling lights, vavles, etc., and the control panel is an electrical sub-panel itself.
They are good SWG's.
See this thread...[color=#0000FF]http://www.troublefreepool.com/need-help-with-swg-purchase-please-t11076.html[/color]

Some people think that Pentairs' Intellichlor may be better but I have no experience with them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.