Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help picking SWG...Hayward Swim Pure Plus

1. Back To Top    #1

Help picking SWG...Hayward Swim Pure Plus

Looking to buy an SWG. Hayward is offer a 50-75 dollar rebate on most of their models. I looking at the 40K Swim Pure for 949.00 plus I have 10% off from this internet pool store.

Any one have any experience with the Haywards or any other recommendation?

I was also looking at the compupool SWG selling on ebay for 650.00. I saw one other post asking about this but with only one positive response. Any one have any insight on the compupool products?

Thanks in advance!
    27,000 gal IG plaster pool
    DE filter
    HAYWARD SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help picking SWG...Hayward Swim Pure Plus

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdw
    Looking to buy an SWG. Hayward is offer a 50-75 dollar rebate on most of their models. I looking at the 40K Swim Pure for 949.00 plus I have 10% off from this internet pool store....Any one have any experience with the Haywards or any other recommendation?...
    I have a Goldline AquaRite: aka. Hayward. Hayward bought Goldline Controls years ago. I like it, it's simple , plus if you get the right control panel you can set it up with up to 8 different relays, each controlling lights, vavles, etc., and the control panel is an electrical sub-panel itself.
    They are good SWG's.
    See this thread...http://<font color="#0000FF">http://...76.html</font>

Some people think that Pentairs' Intellichlor may be better but I have no experience with them.
    Triad Region of NC
    18x37 Vinyl IG (24,000 gal.), BBB & GoldLine AquaLogic PS4 SWG, Hayward 1 HP Superpump / Hayward Sand Filter / Polaris 280 cleaner / 6 deck jets / Sheer Descent Waterfall (in coping) / Brick Red Concrete Coping / Stamped Concrete Deck
    Lots of oak trees, maple trees, *and* leaves!