Newby From Cajun Country

Welcome to TFP!:D I, too, am from Cajun country. Further south than you, in Jackson, La. My grandson has been playing baseball a lot in your neck of the swamp lol lately. You are in a great place to learn a lot and have a great looking pool. I'm waiting for my yard to dry out enough for pool builder to build our inground pool. I've been waiting though since December and it just keeps raining and raining. Again, welcome!

Welcome to TFP!:D I, too, am from Cajun country. Further south than you, in Jackson, La. My grandson has been playing baseball a lot in your neck of the swamp lol lately. You are in a great place to learn a lot and have a great looking pool. I'm waiting for my yard to dry out enough for pool builder to build our inground pool. I've been waiting though since December and it just keeps raining and raining. Again, welcome!

I know where Jackson is!! I used to live in BR, Gonzales area when I worked for Schwans. We are actually down below lafayette We are closer to gulf (Vermillion Bay) than to Lafayette!

This place is great! I'm learning a lot and getting some great help- Why didn't I find this place last year when I was one really lost cooyon!