2016 CYA Prices

pinguy

May 30, 2015
Pennsylvania
Ok this thread probably isn't needed :jocolor:

But I wanted to mention, Amazon has CYA for about 1/2 the price that I could find at any local place: Amazon.com : Pool Mate 1-2607B Stabilizer and Conditioner for Swimming Pools, 7-Pound : Patio, Lawn Garden

It feels like some people here report lower prices B&M stores in areas with a long swim season, but here in the Northeast they seem to gouge. The pool guy our pool builder sent charged me $60 for 7lbs before I figured out not to listen to him.

That is a little cheaper than my $16 4-lb bottle form Wal-Mart. After S&H? Close I guess. PB charged $60? Holy smokes. Maybe it was liquid?
Free shipping w/ prime. I'm an amazon addict. I think it would still be free if you don't have prime though.

I'm getting salt at home depot year too. The pool store charges double because the bag qualifies the salt as pool salt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.