the night before I left, I shocked to 25 (about 7 gallons of bleach) and then left and was gone for 5 days/nights. Last night, I tried to take a look at the pool and could see much except something dead was in there (like a BIG rat or maybe it was a small rabbit). Anyway, I disposed of it and this morning I was please to see the pool looking blue and relatively clean. Here's my numbers:
I know I need to increase my FC to about 10ish and get my pH up. I plan on taking care of the FC this evening or is it best to add the bleach ASAP? My other question is about the pH. Do I need to take care of that today or can it wait until tomorrow?