Oh my, grandkids are great!

NeedMoreSun

LifeTime Supporter
LOL, the kids and grandson here visiting. Last Summer he was introduced to the pool and loved it. This year we got his arm floaties on but he was a little afraid at first, but settled in. He was told over and over, no peeing in the pool! He was actually asking to get out to do so, so we though it was all resolved. This morning while out on the deck he got away from his Mom, ran to the edge, dropped his shorts, and started to pee in the pool !!!!!! His mom got him turned around and yelled at him and he replied in confusion that he wasn't IN the pool !!!!

My sago palm by the pool is always a little greener than the rest of them...with three boys it gets a lot of "fertilizer" ;)

LOL, speaking of that heat pump, it's like "The Little Engine that Could". As soon as the kids got here the rain and low temps hit but it's keeping up. Not to the 85 I'd like, but it's hanging in there keeping it up to 80, or close to it. It warms it up enough the kids have discovered its warmer in front of a return. Not bad for a 50k btu heat pump :)

No need for bleach though :) I changed all my run times and lengths so the SWG still not fully dialed in and running high on FC anyway. Just not a good day now to see how it did, lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.