Ladder recommendations

I have the majestic 8000 steps, so I was curious and googled when you said they were discontinued. I was able to find a few places that still have them. I've had mine since May of 2011 and have been very happy with them. Our younger granddaughter uses it as a base station since the water is over her head. People can still get in and out of the pool even with her sitting on a step.
medium.jpg

I have the majestic 8000 steps, so I was curious and googled when you said they were discontinued. I was able to find a few places that still have them. I've had mine since May of 2011 and have been very happy with them. Our younger granddaughter uses it as a base station since the water is over her head. People can still get in and out of the pool even with her sitting on a step.
medium.jpg

yeah I found a couple that still had some but was concerned about getting parts if something broke. I guess I could also make something as most likely it would be part of the handrail needing replacement. I have a 4 yr. old and know she will LOVE sitting on them and playing

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.