Triton plus question about weekly programming...

JayG

Gold Supporter
Aug 31, 2015
Harrison, NY
Maybe I've missed something, but the manual that came with my Triton plus was very lame. I've searched and have been unable to find how to use the weekly programming function. Is it the selection of 1/2/3 that one can choose on the power supply base? How does one choose 2.5 or 1 hour cleaning modes? Don't get me wrong, we put the Triton plus to work today in our pool at opening and did a great job. I'm impressed, but as the season advances, I would like to be able to have it run 2.5 hrs every other day. I have no idea of how to make that happen.

Thanks for any help...

Best,

Jay

The SELECT button on the power supply chooses 24 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours for 3 consecutive cycles which relates to the 1, 2 or 3 indicators. The full clean or quick clean is selected on the remote. I have not tried the weekly timer, since I do not leave my cleaner in the pool. I just throw the cleaner in the pool, let it do its thing then remove it and store it in the garage.

Here is a link for the power supply manual (you would think it would come with the cleaner, right?):

http://manuals.maytronics.com/digital-power-supply/ps-with-weekly-timer-and-full-filter-bag-indicator?pn=99991081-FR

Thanks Gary. I came to realize that it uses the same buttons as the M500, so yep, that's how it's done. I just ordered the M500 remote to get the ability to have it focus on walls versus the floor. That would have been very handy this last week. For $97 shipped, it seems like a worthwhile add-on.

I just ordered the PRO remote also. My pool is large so the tiles don't get as much scrubbing as I would like during the cycle. The wall and tile mode should fix that. I will run the normal mode, and when it is done run the wall and tile mode for a while.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.