To relocate or not to relocate the equipment shed

Raghda

Apr 14, 2016
Mississauga/Ontario
Hi,

I am very new to this forum and very new to the pool business. I am so happy that I can find answers to my question here.
We bought this current house in Spring of last year. The house was build in 1969 and an in-ground concrete pool was build in the early seventies. The pool is L shaped. The patio around the pool is all concrete. The equipment is in an old shed near the base of the letter L. We paid a deposit to a landscaping company to resurface the deck from concrete to nice big stone pavers. My concern is, can we leave the equipment shed and equipment as is for now and replace them at a later date without damaging the new deck or do we have to replace the equipment and shed now before placing the new deck?

I would like to attach a picture of the pool and shed but I don't know how.

Thank you all for your help and advice.

Welcome to TFP!

The easiest way to add pics is to open an account with Photobucket for free. Upload the pics, copy the IMG code to the right of the pic and paste it in your post. That will embed the pic.

There are going to be a lot of variables that are going to be hard to answer, even harder to do so online with just photos to refer to, these include such things as plumbing routing, electrical routing, as well as any changes that may need to be done to bring things up to current code if and when you do move the equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.