New Pool decision

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have decided to purchase an AGP. I am sorta new to the pool world, we always had a pool when I was growing up and I would help my parents take care of it. This will be my first pool at my home. I am trying to decide where to order my pool from. I think I am down to Abovegroundpros.com and thepoolfactory.com. I have read the thoughts about pool factory and seen many users were happy using them. I was wondering if anyone had ever used Abovegroundpros. The site has a ton of information and videos to watch and learn from, just wanting to get some thoughts. I am going to go with a 24' round chlorine pool. Thanks!

Unless I skimmed over it, I don't see the equipment specifications for the Quest model. It only seems to mention the structure itself. You mind find it helpful to compare the pump and filter sizing to one another since that's a significant issue overall.

Well the quest information is just on the pool and I customize it on the next page. The quest would have a 23" Hayward Sand Pump with 1.5HP Matrix Pump and a 30Gauge liner. The other would be upgraded to a 22" Hayward Sand filter with 1.5HP matrix pump and a 20Mil Liner.

That is what I am leaning towards. The Quest has larger bracing and says it can be installed partially in the ground. Not that I am going to do that but just seems that would mean the pool is stronger. The quest has a 60YR warranty, 5 Full then prorated and the other has a 40YR, 3 full then prorated. Just wanting to make sure I get the best pool for the money you know. Finding this forum, advice and teaching is great! Just looking to some outside looking in advice...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.