help fast? buy 21x43 AGP (on sale tonight) for partial bury if good price

firstladykatie

Bronze Supporter
May 31, 2013
Been agonizing and hounding Craigslist ads long enough. We laid tarps out in our yard this evening and chose the spot and size we want. Ready to pull trigger on biggest oval we can find that is rated for partial bury and eventual saltwater use.

Found the Saltwater 8000 or Saltwater LX on thepoolfactory.com for 33% off until midnight (I feel like after weeks of hunting and reading, now I am racing the clock...uggh). Is $3900 a good deal for 21x43? They list their regular price as $5800. Anyone know? That doesn't include anything except a skimmer and 20ml liner (with upgrades available).

I have checked some other sites but not found that big which says it is made for both saltwater use and semi-inground installation.

Any other LARGE OVAL owners or partial bury owners out there who can share? Anyone else remember someone else's story that might help?

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know if it is a good deal or not. It seems good to me though. And I do know that you have been looking for a pool so long that it made me tired too! :-D

Sounds like it is time to add to cart and check out!

Thanks! I have it in the cart. Liner question: no expandable option on that site. If I partial bury this (27" is the max for warranty), what I really want is a shallow end of only about 3' deep going to about 5.5' deep. I think I have read that overlaps can probably accommodate some extra depth, but can they be used with less for the shallower side?

Been agonizing and hounding Craigslist ads long enough. We laid tarps out in our yard this evening and chose the spot and size we want. Ready to pull trigger on biggest oval we can find that is rated for partial bury and eventual saltwater use.

Found the Saltwater 8000 or Saltwater LX on thepoolfactory.com for 33% off until midnight (I feel like after weeks of hunting and reading, now I am racing the clock...uggh). Is $3900 a good deal for 21x43? They list their regular price as $5800. Anyone know? That doesn't include anything except a skimmer and 20ml liner (with upgrades available).

I have checked some other sites but not found that big which says it is made for both saltwater use and semi-inground installation.

Any other LARGE OVAL owners or partial bury owners out there who can share? Anyone else remember someone else's story that might help?

Thanks

The Pool Factory Sales are always ongoing.. in case you want to take more time decide.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.