New to the site. We are in the middle of the construction process of our new pool here in So Cal. We chose a freform design with pebble tec... I guess it's actually Stonescape from NPT. Trying to figure out if the Stonescape product is as good as the original Pebble Tec... Also, trying to decide between the large or small pebbles....Nothing like a construction project to bring out all of the indecisiveness in a person! We have an elevated spa with Ledger Stone and flagstone coping, wonder if I should continue the ledger stone around the water line or choose a tile...

Anyway, glad to be on this site... looks like a great forum

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

I'm a relative newbie when it comes to selecting stone or pool surface but I'm sure some others with experience will be along soon. Check out some of the other build threads in the Under Construction forum for a wealth of direct experience and ideas.

As you get details about the build such as plumbing, pumps, filtration, pool surface, etc. try to add as much detail about that as you can to your forum signature.

Feel free to post details about your build estimates, plans, quotes if you'd like second opinions on those. Just be sure to redact/white out any information about the contractor as we're not looking to advertise or smear anyone in that industry here, just trying to help fellow pool owners out.

And there's nothing better than posting pictures of your build as it progresses! You could start a thread of your own in the Under Construction forum if you'd like to do that and keep it all in one place.