Tan vs. Blue Liners - Thoughts?

Apr 12, 2016
Wake Forest
Hi All

I have to make a decision asap regarding IG liners and I am stuck! I cannot decide between a Tan or Blue liner. I love the water color with a tan liner but I am hesitant to choose it. I am concerned about the color of the water being consistent throughout the pool and how it will look in the more shallow sections. Thoughts?

I would try to go see each color in person. Perhaps you can get recommendations of pools to see from whoever is installing your liner (this said from someone who picked a plaster color, and loves it, without ever seeing it in person!).

I had the same concerns when I was choosing liners...loved the water color with the tan but was nervous what it would look like on the steps. I ended up choosing one anyway since they look so beautiful. We have a sandstone one going in next week...ill post pictures as things progress. There are some pictures of them on here somewhere of others pools finished with them and they look great. Good luck with you decision.

I was between a gray or tan liner. I was going for a lighter look and really thought I would love gray the best...until I saw it in person. Then we saw tan and we were sold. I'll try to post a pic.

Here's the shallow end:

Here's the deep end:

And here's the whole pool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The twins LOVE it. Water is 68. TOO cold for the rest of us, but their giggles make my day!!

Color changes a lot throughout the day and depending on full sun vs cloudy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.