The Test Kit site is up

Rainman,

We'll get some info on shipping in there right away. All refills ship by USPS Priority Mail for a flat fee of $4.60....regardless of how many refills you order.

The refills have a $15.00 order minimum. I hated putting that in there and struggled with it long and hard. The cold truth is it is simply unprofitable to do a transaction for any less than that. I still don't like it but it's a business decision I'll have to live with.

Shipping

Dave,

Not a problem regarding the $15 minimum for refills. From a buyer's perspective, I would buy more refills at one time since it would be more economical than getting charged $4.60 for each refill.

Rainman,

Thanks. It frustrates me a little when I go on other sites to get just a little something I need and am faced with a "minimum" or that obnoxious "small order fee".

I hope very few refill customers find themselves in that boat. I understand it's not a huge amount of money but, in my mind, it sorta' detracts just a little from our "customer service" image we're working so hard to keep VERY positive. That said, I know I've looked hard at the numbers and know it has to be there.......I just wish it wasn't the case.

:-D Big grin here, Dave. Ordered your test kit on Thursday and got it on Friday in S.C. - now that is service! Many thanks. I don't suppose there was any way you could have come with it to teach me the ropes? All I've ever had until now was the little blue kit and test strips. Gonna' feel like the pool doctor strolling out to he pool with this thing in hand. 8)

Thanks again - Jim (nj9a)

HKWT - Have kit will test

HKWT - Have kit will test
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, Jim....very funny. Thanks for the nice words. I may just take you up on that visit to your pool for some tech support. I'm not sure there's enough Michelob Lite in Spartanburg to cover my fee, tho. :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, don't hesitate to post up any questions about the kit. There's a lot of folks here smarter than me who will fire an answer right back and the advice will be accurate.

You are likewise welcome to shoot me an email and, if my Honey-do list is complete (and I mean complete), I will ask the Big Boss for permission to reply to you. :roll: :roll:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
algaeh8er said:
Dave, are the reagents you use the same as in the Taylor K2006 kit? The reason why I ask is that I am anticipating need more reagent for the chlorine test and I'd rather purchase from you than them.

Yes, they are identical. Most of mine are in 30ml bottles as opposed to Taylor's 22ml bottles so they might not fit into the Taylor kit box as conveniently. Nevertheless, they're very fresh and they're a little less money.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.