easy touch

Conman

Jan 14, 2016
Wayne New Jersey
I converted from com pool to an easy touch controller can I run two spa side 4 button controllers off my easy touch control panel?
I would like to have the spa functions work off the one by the spa and I mounted a second one on the shed my panel is in .I want it to control pool lights
water fall etc . I have one other problem when I run my heater from the spa side control my pool lights come on not bad at night but no
need during the day . Thanks for any help

You could also install a indoor control panel which might give you some additional control options over the 4-button spa-side. You'd need to mount it in a weather-protected location, but perhaps inside your shed would work.

Better yet, ScreenLogic allows total control of all aspects for your pool and spa through your cell phone, tablet, and PC.

Since it's release it has made the RF remotes, wall panels and spa side remotes obsolete.

I agree that Screenlogic replaces the remotes and wall panels, but I still like the spa side remote since I do not want my phone or tablet in or near the spa.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.