Need help with finding Stairs

Apr 12, 2016
Belleville, IL
I have a pool that i bought last year and the standard ladder has worked well for now. I have now built a deck around the one end of the pool and i am looking for some stairs to mate with the deck into the pool. The problem i am finding is that the stairs i am seeing expect your angle at the base to be a 45 degree angle and very short curve distance. Well my
Intex Ultra Frame 16'x32'x52" has a 45 degree angle that starts 1 foot up on the side and ends 1 foot out at the bottom of the pool. I bought some stairs i thought would work for around $400 and found out after assembly that they will not get anywhere close to the edge due to this issue. Any one have some suggestions for me as to what to do about it or where i can get proper stairs for my pool that attach to my newly built deck?

Pool Stairs IMG_0165.jpg

Wolfmansb
14,364gal AGP
Intex Ultra Frame 16'x32'x52"
Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System - 2,650 GPH

Welcome to TFP, I have the same exact pool and was worried about that, so I got these and the work perfect.. I have them modified and using weights instead of sand but they work great..

Amazon.com : Confer Above Ground Swimming Pool Curve Base Steps : Swimming Pool Ladders : Patio, Lawn Garden

DmdBqp0h.jpg

Don't mind the leaves, these pic's are from opening :)
gOojd2Gh.jpg

MGk4fi3h.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.