Silver Supporter
Apr 12, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, first time pool owner here after acquiring a house with a pool at the end of the season last year. Haven't had a chance to go into said pool yet as we bought the house in October (Pennsylvania) and closed it a few weeks later.

While I kept the pump/filter going during that time at one point the multi-port valve was leaking pretty heavily. I took it apart and cleaned and reseated the gaskets and it was fine. However, I'd like to get some new washers and gaskets to have on hand in case it's a problem again.

The markings on the multi-port say it's a "Swimquip WC27-91" but I can't find any information on it on the internet. Looks like it may be the same valve as a "Sta-Rite" multiport as well. Does anyone have any additional information / parts list for this product? Can I get a generic gasket and have it fit? I looks like it's a 1-1/2" multiport, but I'm not even sure on that.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.