Wet edge primera stone, anyone?

texasgal78

Bronze Supporter
Feb 17, 2016
Prosper, TX
Does anyone have pics to share of their Wet Edge primera stone. We are leaning towards this, however, my husband really likes the mini pebble. My kids will be in that pool 24/7 and usually they come out of the pool with red/sore feet! Those of you that went with the primera stone, are you impressed? Also, we liked the color of the stonescapes, tahoe blue, that we had seen in a PB's model pool. We like the more natural greenish blue color thats more dark (not too dark), than light. I want to be able to see whats at the bottom of the pool. Any help on this would be appreciated!!

I'll let someone else chime in on the primera stone specifically, but my understanding is that you can see the bottom of the pool regardless of color as long as your water is well kept and clear. The only exception might be black bottom pools on a cloudy day or at night without any lights on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After researching many of the different plasters, if we had the money we would use Primera stone. Seems to be the smoothest longest lasting finish that you just polish smooth when necessary. Now keep in mind this is just from what I have read and not first hand experience.

We are probably going to get Quartzscapes Tahoe Blue. We want a nice rich blue, not too light and not too dark.

We have Primera Stone in a dark finish (Kona Black). It really looks good to us, it is a dark green/blue, not black at all. We love the lack of texture/smooth finish. We just got back from Hawaii and a few pools were similar in color there. I think the color is more like the ocean water in south Maui than Kona - but color names are just that.

Let me know if you want additional details.

edit: Here is a shot in direct sun probably around noon.

IMG_20150810_173228451[1].jpg

We have Primera Stone in a dark finish (Kona Black). It really looks good to us, it is a dark green/blue, not black at all. We love the lack of texture/smooth finish. We just got back from Hawaii and a few pools were similar in color there. I think the color is more like the ocean water in south Maui than Kona - but color names are just that.

Let me know if you want additional details.

edit: Here is a shot in direct sun probably around noon.

View attachment 46535

Thank you for the picture! We are still trying to decide between that one and now considering the prism matrix glossy black. If you have any other pics, I would love to see. It seems lighter than what I was thinking. Does it shimmer in the sunlight?

It is lighter than I expected a little, but we are pretty happy with it. In some light it does look dark, but we have lots of sun and not a lot of shade or things that cast dark colors in the area...

IMG_20150905_145054%255B1%255D.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.