Pebble Tec

Live4Color

Sep 3, 2014
Milton/ga
We have installed pebbleTec recently. The installed surface looks like Caribbean Blue, but we selected Tahoe Blue. I mentioned this to our prime pool renovation contractor. They said that Pebble tec takes 90 days to cure and the color will change to look more like Tahoe Blue. I'm skeptical. Has anyone experienced pebble tec and the curing process affecting the color of the pebble tec over a period of 90 days making it darker in appearance? This is a close up of what was installed and acid washed on Saturday.

pebbleTecTG.jpg

http://www.pebbletec.com/browse-our-products/pool-finishes/pebble-tec/

Unfortunately I think they made a mistake.

Last edited:
Feel free to contact Pebbletec directly, they are very helpful and interested in resolving customer issues. The real question is if it is wrong, are you interested in having them chip out what you have and putting in a new finish? They will definitely do it, I have seen it many times. My PB and neighbor has told me quite a few stories about issues like that and Pebbletec's willingness and interest in making it right.

Feel free to contact Pebbletec directly, they are very helpful and interested in resolving customer issues. The real question is if it is wrong, are you interested in having them chip out what you have and putting in a new finish? They will definitely do it, I have seen it many times. My PB and neighbor has told me quite a few stories about issues like that and Pebbletec's willingness and interest in making it right.

That's my plan. It is definitely lighter than the sample.

- - - Updated - - -

Your pebble Tec went in a lot darker than mine for sure. Hopefully we will see a change in 30 days. This is what it looks like now.
IMG_4130.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.