Greater Houston
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Post was moved from [url]http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/11423-wiring-help-replacing-transformer-Pentair-Minimax-NT-heater Zea3

Amazon.com: Pentair 471360 Dual Voltage Transformer With Circuit Breaker Replacement for Pool And Spa Heaters: Patio, Lawn Garden[/URL]

Looks like my transformer went out, I ordered this part...is there anything else I need to install this new transformer?

Just an update for anyone interested in trying to replace your Pentair transformer with the one I mentioned above. I rewired with just the orange and black wires for 240V and it works fine. Voltage was exactly the same as the Pentair transformer. Both were at 26.7V. I have also blown my DDTC board but this transformer works when you know how to wire it. I hope someone else benefits from my trial and error and saves some money. Regards,

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.