Power Vac pv210

May 9, 2008
NE Florida
just wondering if anyone has any feedback on these units. My pool is in an impossible situation. It's located under four large Live Oaks and from March to mid may, I spend far too much time just to keep it looking dirty with a leaf rake and hand vacuume. A robotic cleaner is out of the question due to the volume of debris, leaves, pollen, and now the catkins from the oaks. I the PV would cut my cleaning time down considerably and allow me to not have to skim it twice daily. Cost is in the range of a robotic cleaner.

I watched the video on their website. I also have lots of oaks and pines. Looks like it would be great after a storm (when I need it most). Sure is pricey though. Saving for a robot now but I'm definitely going to keep this in mind!

I think I may be going with a Hammerhead cleaner that most of the pro guys use in our area. I found a good price on a new one. I'd like to throw a robot in and be done with it but for at least 4 months a year it couldn't handle what I deal with. Hopefully it will save me a lot of effort and time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.