Hayward Prologic/AQUAPLUS frimware update

Ejered

Apr 9, 2016
Oakdale,ca
So I have a Hayward prologic/aquaplus system and I purchased the Aqua Connect Module for the house so that I may use the Hayward app from my phone to control my pool system. Well now I realize that the firmware or version of my prologic/aqualogic is older than required.... Is there anyway to update the prologic/aqualogic system or version??

Ok I have board that's bad "the whole solder joint issue" part # 06608g-1 I am in need of a new board but with firmware compatible with the aqua connect module to allow me to control automation from phone/internet this required a version 4.20 or higher what do I need, can't seem to find a board replacement with that firmare....

Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can sometimes find them on eBay but you will usually have to ask for the rev number because they normally don't post it on the listing.

Thought I read it's possible somewhere but do you know if I can replace my board (GLX-PCP-MAIN Rev G) with (GLX-PCP-PRO)? Thought somewhere said it was compatible and had the newer version firmware to support the aqua connect

The best thing to do is to call Hayward/Goldline tech support. They are fairly helpful when it comes to board versions, capabilities and compatibility.

Awesome called Hayward and it is correct the prologic board is interchangeable with the aqualogic so now I can use the aquaconnect interface (iPhone app) as well as upgrade to variable speed pumps if I wish.. Thanks for the help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.