Houston pool installer

Apr 8, 2016
houston
Woo-hoo, first post!

I'm currently getting bids from viking and trilogy pool installs, but want to look at leisure as well. Can anyone recommend a houston area installer?

Thanks

Mod note: He is looking at fiberglass pools just an FYI

What Mark said - often builders from one area dont go to another area - the driving time is often not worth the hassle for them. I'm also guessing that good builders have sufficient business in their own areas.

+1 on the above. I tried lots of PBs before I found one that built inside the loop. However, it seems you are looking at a vinyl pool so that might be different. I don't recall any Houston vinyl pool build threads.

Oops I misread. You are looking at a fiberglass pool, right?

Generally Fiberglass pools have exclusive distributors with territories.

So look up the website of the pool manufacturer whose design you like and that will give you your local distributor. So for Trilogy your dealer is (assuming Harris County):

Aquamarine Pools of Houston
25730 1-45 N.
Spring, TX 77386
United States
phone: (800) 432-8994
fax: (281) 203-5114
[email protected], [email protected]
The Aqua Group Fiberglass Pools Spas - Austin, Dallas, Houston, and Surrounding Areas in Texas!

Once you get some bids for pools you like post them on here and we can critique them. PM me and I can find some fiberglass folks to do that for you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.