Need Subs - New Pool Build - Peoria AZ By Owner Free Form 15K Gallons

spdglez78

Bronze Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Peoria
Hello Everyone,
I'm very excited.
Just got my permit yesterday and now ready to start building.
I've contacted a few subs from google searches and all but one actually called back.
Not sure what's happening.
If any of you know of some good subs in AZ I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank You,
Freddy

I'll post a pic of the plan as soon as I figure it out.

Welcome, this time of year the sub's are going to be really busy... You may have a hard time unless you find them between jobs..

Heeeeey, that sig looks awfully familiar! :razz: lol, just kidding.

Welcome to the forum!! So happy to see another Arizona person, and from Peoria too no less!

I almost went owner build myself, and actually have a list of subs from another AZ owner builder that I can share with you :) Mssg me!

I've had my heart set on an owner build. But, it took WAY too long to get my final plans. I've talked to many great subs that would love to work on my project....but none of them have time. They have to fulfill the pool contractor's needs first. I'm so torn on to wait to start or to spend more then planned and go with a pool company. I truly hope it works out better for you!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes I did find all the subs, I was pretty lucky to find a pool finish individual that had a wealth of knowledge and gave me a huge list of subs which I was able to utilize.
I've been really surprised just how small this industry is. A lot of the same subs are used and they all seem to be willing to work with O/B.
So far the cash payment has also proven to save me the tax at least :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.