Stretch this back in track?

HOT water (do not burn your self) poured over it with quick hands to push it in...........with gloves on to protect hands.

Hair dryer-------one holding hair dryer while other works what ever it is back in.

Kim

It showed for me when I first looked at it but now it does not. WEIRD!

I am only guessing but could it be a "gasket" or seal to keep water out from behind the steps? What does where it go look like? Open, closed, hole, ????

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks like it is supposed to fit into that track between the coping and steps? Does it seem like the gap is too wide and the strap/tubing is not being wedged in there? Perhaps the gap has gotten wider and is not holding the spline tightly enough? If so, I would look into trying to get a larger diameter spline or wrapping your current spline to make it larger? Seems like a similar application to putting new spline in a screen door/window but I could be waaaaaay off base here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.