Light parts?

censored

Silver Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Hey all, took out my light to see what bulb I need to order for replacement, and the ring inside the house (the one that stays in the pool) got all bound up. This is the ring that the screw screws into to hold the light housing into the pool. I looked up the light model and it is obsolete, but I am wondering if anyone knows the name of that ring so I can look at other lights and see if it could be the same part on a newer model. For reference, my current light is a Sunsaver Purex 6425. I believe these turned into the Pentair Amerilite but I still cant find that ring that stays in the pool. Thanks.

Take what you have or call Best Pool Supply. They are on Folsom Blvd between Howe and Watt near where Jackson Hwy splits. Those guys have chlorine in their blood they have been doing this so long. Or call Sunplay for online help they will talk you through it.

Thanks Gwegan, Best Pool Supply was the first pool store I visited when we moved into this house! I ended up finding out the name of the part. It is the metal niche insert. I *think* I can fix the whole light for around $50. We will have to see once the water warms up!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.