20 years in the making!

sandybeach

In The Industry
Apr 8, 2009
I originally installed this pool back in 1988. Here are some photos from last years renovation of it...enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 2,395
  • IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 2,397
  • pool repair 059.jpg
    pool repair 059.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 2,399

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I like the waterfall!

I just noticed your fireplace. That is the same kind I have been looking at. Did you set it up yourself? How hard was it? Do you use wood or propane? Whats your over all review of it?? I have not been able to find anyone that owns one so I am interested in your feedback. Thanks!! :wave:

Hi , Partypond, I bought the fireplace at Costco on line under outdoor. I have a natural gas hook up so you need a plumber to run the gas line. Cost about 200.00 to have him do it. Easy to put together, about 1 hour, no mortor or glue, just free standing. You can ajust the flame by turning the gas valve, the flame will go from little to huge. we now have a conversation pit group in front of it. We will post more pics of the pool area as it is now done . Big pig roast this sat., come on by. Thanks for looking Brad. WE LOVE THE FIREPLACE.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.