Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
But don't forget about the auto fill pot -

6DB9FC44-320B-425F-A51E-8E964FB4ADA6_zpsert9s0of.jpg

He was not pleased that I removed him from his "therapy spa"....I walked him to the edge of my property and "over the wall" he went. I won't kill toads but if a roadrunner had a nice snack today, oh well.....

Well you caught me... That was a top secret agent I sent to siphon your chemistry knowledge out of your ear while you sleep. I actually suggested he hides in the auto filler since so many around here have them disabled. Apparently yours isn't and as a result, I'll need to train my next next agent....

Well you caught me... That was a top secret agent I sent to siphon your chemistry knowledge out of your ear while you sleep. I actually suggested he hides in the auto filler since so many around here have them disabled. Apparently yours isn't and as a result, I'll need to train my next next agent....

I just assume you are up to "no good" and adjust accordingly ;) I'll be on the look out for anymore ninja-creatures you send my way!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.