Pump installer recommendations (Norther Calif.)

giorgio

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 15, 2015
Sebastopol, CA
I plan to purchase a Inteliflow VS pump and would like to find a professional to do the installation (that gets you a half decent warranty). Can anyone recommend someone? I'm an hour north of San Francisco in Sonoma County (near Sebastopol). Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome Giorgio, I do not live near you but we do have many from CA, hopefully someone will be along shortly to help out.. You could call some local pool equipment repair places and see if the also install equipment :)

I live in Novato, and recently replaced my pump with a Intelliflo VS while getting Heliocol Solar panels at the same time. The Solar installers installed the pump because I was able to purchase through them, but I did call around and most pool companies (Herbs, Leslies, ect...) will install your pump even if you don't purchase from them. I was getting quotes between $250-$300 for install. Could be more depending on size of job. If I were you, I would buy the pump from a local pool store and they will install for free with purchase. You may end up paying more if you buy separate then have it installed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.