Pool Pressure Testing Concerns

Apr 5, 2016
San Diego CA
Hi - I am getting ready to pour the decking . The system was under pressure for a few months and thoroughly tested before we backfilled the trenches and put in gunite. I want to test it again before I pour concrete. The system was filled to 35 PSI but has a combintation of air and water. It held strong at 35 PSI for about 24 hours but then has moved up and down with changes in temperature. My concern is that it has never made its way back to 35 but is around 33 or 34. There are no visible signs of leaks or soil saturation. Should I be concerned ?

Normal. I had the same concerns, you are getting some pressure leak from a threaded plug at the skimmer or auto fill. If I am wrong then my PB and the City inspector are lying to me. Good with your concrete, hopefully they place it with the correct slump, our deck turned into a nightmare.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.