Help Identifying Pool

Apr 2, 2016
Everett
Hello, I recently bought a house with a pool and am trying to identify the model. The previous owner did not know the installer but had some old documents from San Juan Pool Company for the filter system. I assumed the pool was also installed by San Juan, so I looked for the shape of the pool on their website and it's close to the Waikiki I:

✅ Fiberglass Swimming Pool 3D Images | Rotating 3D Pool and Spa Images Fiberglass pools inground pools fiberglass pool 800-535-7946

However, our pool is longer, wider, and deeper then this pool at 32' length, 16' width, and about 8' or 9' deep. The bottom of the pool is also different, as it starts out with a gradual slope on the shallow end, then changes to a steeper slope near the center of the pool to achieve the deeper end.

I called San Juan Pool to ask if this was an older model of theirs, but they said it was not, and that I'd find some markings under the skimmer or around the steps if it was there. I didn't not see any markings in these areas.

The pool was installed sometime between 1967 and 1989 in the Seattle area.

Does anyone know who may be the manufacture of this pool?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.