Network Camera Results

MarkTX

Bronze Supporter
Nov 15, 2015
Cypress, TX
OK, my wife wanted an Internet camera so we could see the pool on our home computers. I was initially like, "why?" but as usual it turned out to be a good idea. Here is a screen cap of the cam from media room. Also, the 1st pic of my pool on TFP. Hoping it helps to stir your imaginations.

networkcamera_zpsxdnrurjk.jpg

PS I will add that the water is much more prettier and deeper blue than is shown. Thanks TFP!

I would love to get another camera as well so that I can face it at the pool for when the kiddos are home alone, or we are all gone (heaven forbid someone "wanders"in). I currently have two inside my home monitoring my common areas to watch the kids/pets while we are at work. These areas would also catch any intrusion/sneaking out as they cover the exterior doors....my kids are going to hate me come the teenage years when they get a little more adventurous.

Here is the upstairs one....I'd wave but I had to use both hands to capture the screenshot. [emoji2]

5b98d825e1f4eb2da118ed253179d4b2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With smartthings can you check on any of the cameras at any time though the app? I'm itching to get started with a home automation system, but its not a high priority in my budget right now.
I use the Samsung app (free) to view them from anywhere, anytime on my phone/ tablet. <br />
<br />
Through SmartThings I have them setup as a security system (free if used as a text notification setup) to record for a period of time when doors open. I use the built in motion sensor (which can also be utilised through SmartThings) to record continuously 24/7 until the memory card is full and then it just records over the old video.

~Kevin (MN)
13.5k gal, 24' Round AG Vinyl
2HP Waterway Pump, 200sqft Hayward Element Filter
BBB Method & AuquaSmarte Inline Chlorinator, TF-100 Test Kit

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have the older samsung cameras - never liked the way they "capture " video
They dont they send jpgs to google drive

Ill have to look into the links here

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.